Want to apply for multiple courses? Click HERE
Tea/coffee/biscuits available at start of the session
Delegates who experience difficulty climbing stairs should use the ramped entrance to the conference centre situated at the rear of the building.
This session will explore the issue of school complaints including:
- What are the governing body’s responsibilities?
- What should a complaints procedure include and what does publishing it mean?
- How much information should governors have about complaints?
- What is the role of the headteacher and what is the role of the governors?
- What are complaints hearings and how should they be conducted?
- What are the potential outcomes of a complaint and what avenues are available for appeals?
Wednesday 20th March 2019 - 2.00 - 4.30pm